Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC)
Job Code: 160214(01)N
DMRC – 1194 Maintainer, JE, CRA, Train Operator Jobs 2014
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC), a joint venture company of Govt. of India and Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi has been entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of the rail based Mass Rapid Transit System for Delhi, NCR & other metro cities. To fulfill the requirements of its upcoming projects, DMRC is in the process to recruit on 1194 Non-Executive posts of JEs, CRAs, Maintainers, Station Controller/Train Operators etc. For this purpose Online applications are being invited from young, dynamic and motivated persons of Indian nationality. To get more information regarding these Government Jobs in Delhi, please go through this article…
DMRC Recruitment Project 2014 Details
1. Station Controller/Train Operator (SC/TO) – 98 Posts
Qualification: Diploma in Electrical/Electronics engineering Or B.SC. (Hons) in Physics/Chemistry/Maths Or B.Sc. in Physics/Chemistry/Maths
2. Customer Relations Assistant (CRA) – 234 Posts
Qualification: Bachelor degree in any discipline with a certificate of computer literacy
3. Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 89 Posts
Qualification: Diploma in Electrical engineering
4. Junior Engineer (Electronics) – 136 Posts
Qualification: Diploma in Electronics or Electronics & Communication engineering
5. Junior Engineer (Mechanical) – 35 Posts
Qualification: Diploma in Mechanical engineering
6. Junior Engineer (Civil) – 32 Posts
Qualification: Diploma in Civil engineering
7. Maintainer – 570 Posts
• Electrician (199 posts)
• Fitter (152 posts)
• Electronic Mechanic (175 posts)
• Refrigeration & Air-Conditioner Mechanic (44 posts)
Qualification: ITI (NCVT/SCVT) certificate in concern trade
Age Limit: Age limit are as per following according to the posts. The relaxation in upper age limit shall be given as per rules & regulations.
• for Maintainer posts – 18 to 25 years (not born earlier than 2.1.1989 and not later than 1.1.1996)
• for all other posts – 18 to 28 Years (not born earlier than 2.1.1986 and not later than 1.1.1996)
How to Apply: Wish to apply for Delhi Metro Rail Jobs? You should follow these steps for a successful application submission.
1. First, Click Here to generate your fee challan for DMRC Jobs 2014. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. At very first, you will need to generate a Fee Payment Challan. Print your Fee Challan and pay the requisite application fee in the bank. After payment of fee, the bank will issue a unique Journal Number and a Branch code of the bank collecting the money. You must collect these details as this will need to fill up in online application portal.
2. You are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID and keep it active during the currency of recruitment project.
3. After paying the fee and having an active e-mail ID, you are now ready to apply online. Now Click Here to Apply Online for DMRC Jobs 2014.
4. Follow the instructions given therein carefully and proceed further.
5. Select the post applied and fill in the requisite details in the online application format. All the fields in the online application format should be filled up carefully as after submission of the application, no modification will be permitted.
6. Now after submission of your application, the system will generate a unique Registration No. and generate a Registration Slip, which will have unique Registration number, your basic details like name, category, and post applied for etc.
7. Print it in duplicate. Keep the one safely with you and forward the second copy along with fee challan and other documents to – DMRC LIMITED, POST BAG No. 9, LODHI ROAD POST OFFICE, NEW DELHI- 110003
8. A list of relevant documents, which are to be enclosed with application, is given below.
Application Charges: Applicants who wish to apply for this Govt. Job, must pay an application fee of Rs. 400/- (Rupees Four Hundred only). The reserved category categories are to pay the processing charges only i.e. Rs. 150/- (Rupees One Hundred Fifty only). Candidates are required to pay the fee through Fee Payment Challan. Fee Challan for DMRC Jobs 2014 can be printed form here.
Enclosures: To submit a full furnished application to these Govt. Jobs, the copies of following documents/certificates must be attached with application form in support of candidature.
I. Requisite application fee in the form of Challan.
II. A recent passport size color photograph (pasted on the space provided in application form).
III. Attested copies of certificates in support of age, educational and any other specified qualifications.
IV. Documents in support of claim for age-relaxation.
Selection Methodology for DMRC Recruitment 2014: The suitable candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/Psycho Test/Interview. The scheme for these test has been provided below. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
• for Maintainer posts – Written test will be bilingual in nature i.e. in Hindi & English languages, consisting of multiple-choice objective type questions based on following subjects;
1. General Awareness
3. Numerical Ability
4. English Language
5. Specific ITI trade/discipline related questions
Written test shall be carrying a total of 120 questions having a maximum duration of 90 minutes. There will be a provision of negative marking also. For every wrong answer 1/3 marks will be deducted. No any interview shall be scheduled for the post of Maintainers. Candidates who qualify in Written Test and rank high on merit list to the extent of vacancies, as per reservation roster, shall be called for medical examination in Bee-one standard.
• for all other posts – Written test will consist of two papers i.e. Paper-I and Paper-II which are to be held on the same day in the same centre. There will be a provision of negative marking also for both of these papers. For every wrong answer 1/3 marks will be deducted. Paper-I will be bilingual in nature i.e. in Hindi & English languages, consisting of multiple-choice objective type questions based on following subjects;
1. General Awareness
2. Logical Ability
3. Quantitative Aptitude
4. Knowledge of the discipline/trade.
Written test shall be carrying a total of 120 questions having a maximum duration of 90 minutes. Paper-II will consist of objective type questions on General English to assess the knowledge of English language. This will have total 60 questions, each carrying equal marks. This test shall be carrying a maximum duration of 45 minutes.
Candidates who qualify in Paper-I and rank high on the merit list, will only be evaluated for Paper-II. Successful candidates based on the Written Test (Both Paper-I & Paper-II put together) shall be called for Personal Interview/Psycho Test.
Job Location: All of these Railway Jobs have All India Service Liability. The locations for initial postings will be in Delhi.
Dates to Remember
1. Online applications will start from – 11 March 2014
2. Application fee is to be paid between – 13/03/2014 to 15/04/2014
3. Bank Challan will be generated upto – 13/04/2014
4. Online applications will Close on – 15 April 2014
5. Last to submit print copy of online application – 22 April 2014