Indian Railway (Railway Recruitment Boards)
Job Code: 180114(01)Y
(Centralised Employment Notice No. 01/2014)
RRB CEN 01/2014, 26567 Assistant Loco Pilot & Technicians Jobs
Indian Railway, the biggest recruiter, having largest number of employees among all of the Departments/PSUs etc in India, invites applications through various Railway Recruitment Boards to recruit on vacant posts of Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician. Total 26567 posts in Indian Railways are to be fill up through this mega recruitment drive. More information regarding these Sarkari Jobs in Indian Railway i.e. Post-wise vacancies, educational or experience qualifications, Age Limits, Salary, How to Apply etc is mentioned below…
RRB Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies: 26567 posts
• Assistant Loco Pilot (254)
• Technician Grade-III (292)
• Assistant Loco Pilot (562)
• Technician Grade-III (209)
• Assistant Loco Pilot (955)
• Technician Grade-III (572)
• Assistant Loco Pilot (917)
• Technician Grade-III (255)
• Assistant Loco Pilot (254)
• Technician Grade-III (72)
• Assistant Loco Pilot (1307)
• Technician Grade-III (231)
• Assistant Loco Pilot (1482)
• Technician Grade-III (198)
• Assistant Loco Pilot (1138)
• Technician Grade-III (23)
• Assistant Loco Pilot (283)
• Technician Grade-III (1383)
• Technician Grade-III (78)
• Assistant Loco Pilot (284)
• Technician Grade-III (254)
RRB Jammu & Srinagar
• Assistant Loco Pilot (338)
• Technician Grade-III (137)
• Assistant Loco Pilot (1087)
• Technician Grade-III (951)
• Assistant Loco Pilot (250)
• Technician Grade-III (123)
• Assistant Loco Pilot (2500)
• Technician Grade-III (1655)
• Assistant Loco Pilot (1153)
• Assistant Loco Pilot (1253)
• Technician Grade-III (18)
• Assistant Loco Pilot (1863)
• Technician Grade-III (758)
• Assistant Loco Pilot (2287)
• Technician Grade-III (554)
• Assistant Loco Pilot (187)
• Technician Grade-III (158)
• Assistant Loco Pilot (197)
• Technician Grade-III (97)
Age Limit: Lower age limit for all candidates is 18 years. The upper age limits is 30 years for unreserved categories is 30 years. Relaxation in upper age for different categories are given below. Age shall be calculated as on 01-July-2014.
1. 5 years for ST/SC
2. 3 years for OBC
3. 10 years for PWD General
4. 13 years for PWD OBC
5. 15 years for PWD SC/ST
Qualification(s): Candidate, seeking Government Jobs in Railway, should have following qualification(s);
• Assistant Loco Pilot – Matriculation standard pass and successfully completed Act Apprenticeship Training OR ITI certificate in relevant trade.
• Technician Grade-III – Matriculation standard pass and successfully completed Act Apprenticeship Training OR ITI certificate in relevant trade. Also the candidate should have passed 10+2 examination with physics and Maths OR a 3 year duration Diploma in Engineering in relevant trade.
Pay & Perks: Successful candidates shall be offered pay band 1 of Rs 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs 1900/-. Other allowances shall also be given as admissible to central government employees.
How to Apply: Applications for these fresh Railway Vacancies shall be accepted only through prescribed application proforma. Candidate should fill up the application form in his/her own handwriting in Black or Blue ball point pen only. The photocopies of all relevant documents and fee (if applicable) must be enclosed with application form. To Get an Original Application Form and Various Annexures, Click HERE
Applications should be reach to the concerned Railway Recruitment Board (RRB). For full information about address-list, please go through the official notification available below.
Application Charges: Applicants who wish to apply for these Govt. Jobs in India, must pay an application fee of Rs. 40/- (Rupees fifty only). The fee concession is only admissible to the SC/ST/Ex-serviceman/PWD/Woman/Minorities/Economically Backward candidates. Candidates are required to pay the fee in the form of crossed Demand Draft Or crossed Indian Postal Order. IPO/DD should be drawn in favor of concerned Railway Recruitment Board (RRB). For full information, please go through the official notification available below.
Check-list: To submit a full furnished application to these Sarkari Jobs in Railway, one must check following things in his/her application
I. Requisite application fee in the form of DD/IPO.
II. Signature of candidate on application form (must NOT be in capital letters).
III. Left thumb impression of candidate in Application Form.
IV. Copying of requisite passage by the candidate in his/her own handwriting and the same must NOT be done in capital letters.
V. Category Number, filled in correctly in the option column.
VI. Affixing of a recent photograph (size – 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm) on application form.
Enclosures: The following annexures are must to enclose while sending application to RRB ALP/Technician posts;
Annexure 1: Duly filled up application form in prescribed format.
Annexure 3: Caste Certificate for SC/ST (in case of SC/ST candidates)
Annexure 7: Income Certificate for Waving Examination Fee
Annexure 4: Caste Certificate for OBC (in case of OBC candidates)
Annexure 6: Medical Fitness Certificate for Eyes (for posts of Assistant Loco Pilot – ALP)
Annexure 9: Medical Fitness Certificate for Physical Disability (in case of Persons with Disability)
Annexure 10: Declaration Statement (in case of Visually Handicapped candidates, seeking scribe for exam)
Selection Methodology: Every candidate shall have to undergo through following stages during the selection process;
1. Single Stage Written Examination
Written exam shall be based on the syllabus of requisite education qualification. The questions will be of objective type in nature having multiple choice of answers. Paper will be set to asses General Intelligence, General Awareness, Reasoning, Arithmetic and General Science abilities of candidate. The number of questions shall be 100-120. Maximum 90 minutes shall be given as duration of written exam. There will be a provision of negative marking also. For every wrong answer 1/3 marks shall be deducted.
2. Aptitude Test
At this stage the aptitude test shall be take of candidates. A Personal interview may be organized to for aptitude test.
3. Medical Fitness Test
At this stage medical fitness shall be examined of candidates. Only the medically fit candidates shall be shortlisted for further railway recruitment process.
4. Verification of Original Documents
At this stage the verification of original documents shall take place.
Job Location: All of these Government Jobs have All India Service Liability. The locations for initial postings may be in the operational area of Railway Recruitment Board, to which the candidate is applying.
Dates to Remember
1. Issuing date of RRB recruitment notification – 18 January 2014
2. The Last Date to for submitting applications – 17 February 2014
3. Last Date for submitting applications (Only for the candidates residing Abroad or far-flung areas of India) – 04 March 2014
4. Date of Examination – 15 June 2014
Help-Line for RRB Centralised Employment Notice No. 01/2014: [email protected]
– By Manjeet Chhillar for employmentsamachar.com
Incoming Sarkari Naukri search terms:
- cen 01/2014 (25)
- cen no 01/2014 (17)
- assistant loco pilot salary (15)
- rrb chandigarh driver result (15)
- rrb alp medical test (11)
- rrb loco pilot salary (9)
- rrbMumbai alp 01/2014 result & apitiuate test schedule (7)
- rrb 01/2014 (7)
- rrb allahabad alp aptitude test result notice (7)
- rrb cen no 01/2014 (5)