District Level Selection Committee, South 24 Parganas, West Bengal
Job Code: 101113(01)N
South 24 Parganas Recruitment Nov 2013, Panchayat Level Jobs
Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizen for recruitment to different posts at Gram Panchayat and Panchayat Samiti level under South 24 Parganas district. Total 314 posts are to be fill up through this recruitment drive. The information regarding these Latest Government Jobs in West Bengal i.e. Post-wise vacancies, educational or experience qualifications, Age Limits, Salary, How to Apply etc is mentioned below…
South 24 Parganas, Panchayat Level Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies: 314 positions
(A) Gram Panchayat Level Jobs
1. Executive Assistant [24 posts]
2. Nirman Sahayak [44 posts]
3. Gram Panchayat Secretary [11 posts]
4. Gram Panchayat Sahayak [199 posts]
(B) Panchayat Samiti Level Jobs
1. Block Informatics Officer [3 posts]
2. Samiti Education Officer (Open Category) [11 posts]
3. Samiti Education Officer (Selection Category) [3 posts]
4. Accounts Clerk [15 posts]
5. Clerk-cum-Typist [4 posts]
Age Limit: All candidates should have attained the minimum age of 18 years. Upper age limit for various categories are as under;
1. General/Unreserved category: 40 years
2. SC/ST category: 45 years
3. Other Backward category: 43 years
4. Ex-serviceman category: 50 years
Qualification(s): Post-wise qualification requirements for this Sarkari Naukri shall be as per followings;
– for Executive Assistant: A Bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized University with Diploma in Computer Application.
– for Nirman Sahayak: Diploma in Civil Engineering
– for Gram Panchayat Secretary: Passed in Higher Secondary Examination.
– for Gram Panchayat Sahayak/Accounts Clerk/Clerk-cum-Typist: Matriculation standard passed.
– for Block Informatics Officer: Bachelor Degree in Computer Application Or Bachelor degree in any stream with “A” level certificate course of DOEACC Or any other equivalent qualification
– for Samiti Education Officer: Bachelor degree with B.Ed. degree Or Bachelor Degree with three years experience in teaching Or any other equivalent qualification.
How to Apply: Every applicant shall apply by submitting their applications in the website http://s24pgs.gov.in or http://www.s24pgs.org through online submission. An application form along with a unique registration number will be generated thereafter automatically. Candidates are required to fill-up this form carefully. After filling up and submission of the application form properly, a print out shall be taken. A duly attested recent passport size color photograph of applicant shall be affixed in the place earmarked for the purpose. The filled in and duly attested application form (in original) shall have to be sent to the specific post bag number assigned for the purpose by ordinary post after superscribing the envelope as “Application for the post of __________________”.
Photocopies of the testimonial of the candidate shall not be attached with the application format. A full furnished list of addressees, to whom the applications are to be sent, is available at link provided below.
Selection methodology: The suitable candidates for these Govt Jobs in West Bengal will be selected on the basis of performance in written examination and interview. The Written Examination shall have contained Multiple Choice Questions and there will be a provision of negative marking for Wrong Answer. One mark will be deducted for every three wrong answers. The successful candidates in the written examination will be called for appearing in the Viva-Voce/Interview in 1:5 ratio. Candidates must bring their photo identity card recognized by the Govt. in order to get entrance into the examination.
Syllabus: The syllabus for written examination for these Sarkari Jobs shall be based on requisite qualification standard. Basically the knowledge of Bengali, English, Simple Arithmetic, General Knowledge, General Awareness, Mental Ability and Professional Qualification of candidate shall be assessed through the written test.
Dates to Remember:
1. Last date of online submission of the application is 27 November 2013 (Wednesday) upto 05:00 p.m.
2. Last date of submission of printout of online form is 04 December 2013.
3. Announcement regarding Generation of Admit Card: 01 January 2014.
Helping Hands: In any difficulty you may call to the following authorities;
A. EmploymentSamachar.com: [email protected]
B. Help Line Number for General Queries: 033-24790242, 033-24790228
C. Help Line Number for Online submission of Application: 033-24790255, 033-24790226
– By Manjeet Chhillar for employmentsamachar.com
Incoming search terms:
- panchayat samity jobs for 12th pass (2)
- basic salary of a gram panchayat sahayak (2)
- panchayat sahayak in himachal pradesh (2)
- salary of gram panchayat sahayak (2)
- syllubus of gram panchayat (2)
- Pay scale of panchayat sahayak in hp (1)
- wb panchayat sahayak syllabus (1)
- www d24pargana result (1)
- www panchayat sahayak_registration uttarakhand (1)
- www sarkari job panchayat sahayak sakaghat hp com (1)