Rural Development Department, Bihar
Job Code: 241013(01)N
Rural Development Dept Bihar Vacancy 2013 – 9777 Various Jobs
Rural Development Department, Bihar, invites online applications to recruit on various vacant posts under Indira Awaas Yojana. Total 9777 posts are to be fill up through this recruitment drive. The information regarding these Government Jobs in Bihar i.e. Post-wise vacancies, educational or experience qualifications, Age Limits, Salary, How to Apply etc is mentioned below…
Rural Development Dept Bihar Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies: 9777 posts
1. Gramin Awaas Sahayak [8422 posts]
2. Gramin Awaas Paryavekshak [821 posts]
3. Lekha Sahayak [534 posts]
4. karyapalak sahayak [900 posts]
Age Limit: General category candidates should not have age less than 21 years and not more than 35 years. The relaxation in upper age limit shall be given as per rules & regulations.
Qualification(s): In order to be qualified for this Sarkari Naukri, candidate should have following qualifications;
- Gramin Awaas Sahayak: Intermediate (12th) standard pass with 50% marks.
- Gramin Awaas Paryavekshak: Bachelor degree in Science i.e. B.Sc. in Mathematics/Physics/Chemicals/Agriculture/Forestry OR Degree/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Lekha Sahayak: Bachelor degree in Commerce (B.Com)
- Karyapalak Sahayak: Candidates shall be empaneled from Bihar Administrative Serv.
Pay & Perks: Successful candidates shall be appointed in fix monthly payouts, as mentioned hereunder;
- Gramin Awaas Sahayak: Rs. 6681/- pm + Android Based Mobile Phone + Cycle
- Gramin Awaas Paryavekshak: Rs. 12500/- pm + Android Based Mobile Phone
- Lekha Sahayak: Rs. 9500/- pm
- Karyapalak Sahayak: Rs. 9000/- pm
How to Apply: Only the Online Applications should be submit to these Sarkari Jobs. Only online application(s) shall be entertained. Applications sent through any other mode shall not be accepted. After successful submission of online application, candidates won’t need to send any document to Rural Development Department, Bihar. A sample application form for Rural Development Dept Bihar Vacancy 2013 is available here.
Application Charges: Applicants who wish to apply for this Govt. Job, must pay an application fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only). None candidate is exempted to pay the application charge. Candidates are required to pay the Examination fee through NEFT transfers only. Bank A/c details to deposit requisite application fee are hereunder;
Name of the Bank: Bank of India
Branch: Veer Chand Patel Marg, Patna (Bihar)
Name of A/c: Bihar Rural Housing Fund
Account No.: 441020110000167
IFSC Code: BKID0004410
Last Date to apply to this Sarkari Job is 29 November 2013.
Still not satisfied? And need more information? You may follow these link(s) for further info. In addition, you can directly mail us to email@example.com
- By Manjeet Chhillar for employmentsamachar.com