Job Code: 01/Sep/13/N/01
(Advertisement No.: 1/2013)
Dept of Water Resources Aurangabad – 418 Various Jobs 2013
Department of Water Resources, Aurangabad (Maharashtra), abbreviated as WRD Aurangabad, has released a mega recruitment project for govt job aspirants. Through this recruitment project, WRD Aurangabad will recruit 400+ candidates for various positions like Senior Clerk, Inspector, Clerk, Typist, Civil Engineering Assistant, Drafter Karkun etc. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for this Sarkari Naukri. More information regarding recruitment drive i.e. Nos. of Posts, educational qualifications, Age Limit, Salary and How to Apply is mentioned below…
Department of Water Resources, Aurangabad (Maharashtra) Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 418 posts
1. Senior Clerk 
2. Draftsman 
3. Drafter karkun 
4. Canal Inspector 
5. Measurer 
6. Clerk-cum-Typist 
7. Assistant Draftsman 
8. Steno (Lower Grade) 
9. Steno Typist 
10. Tracer 
11. Civil Engineering Assistant 
12. Lab Assistant 
13. Driver 
14. Electrician 
15. Wireman 
16. Peon 
17. Chowkidar 
18. Kalwa Tapali 
19. Lab Attendant 
Age Limit (as on 01-09-2013): Candidates, who belong to unreserved category, should have aged between 18 – 33 years. Relaxation in upper age limit will be admissible as per rules and regulations of Government of Maharashtra.
How to Apply: Candidates must apply online for these Government Jobs in Maharashtra. Only online application(s) will be accepted. Applications sent through any other mode will not be entertained. Before applying for this Sarkari Job, candidate should keep ready his/her E-mail ID (should be activate till the recruitment process lasts).
Application Fee/Charges: Unreserved category applicants who wish to apply for this Govt. Job, must pay an application fee of Rs. 300/- (Rupees Three Hundred only). The applicants, belongs to SC/ST/OBC categories are to pay Rs. 175/- as application charges. The fee can be paid through Fee Payment Challan in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI).
Selection: The suitable candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in trade test/written exam/interview. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
Job Location: All of these Government Jobs have service liability to serve anywhere within the state of Maharashtra.
1. Closing Date of Online Applications: 10-September-2013
2. Starting Date to Download Admit Cards for Written Exam: 01-October-2013
3. Date of Written Examination: 20-October-2013
Please go through the links, provided below, for more information.
Incoming Sarkari Naukri search terms:
- 12 passed job in aurangabad (1)
- vacancy for M E water resource engineering in Maharashtra government 2014 (1)
- upcoming recruitment in irrigation department maharashtra 2014 (1)
- jop 10th pass Aurangabad (1)
- irrigation recruitment in maharashtra 2014 (1)
- irrigation department maharashtra jobs iti electrician (1)
- irigetion department aurangabad job (1)
- government driving jobs in aurangbad (1)
- aurangabad10 12govjob (1)
- 12th pass job of aurangabad (1)