District Collector Office, Amravati (Maharashtra)
Job Code: 22/Sep/13/N/02
Collector Office Amravati Vacancy 2013 – Clerk Typist, Driver
Collector Office Amravati, Maharshtra invites Online applications to recruit on vacant posts of Clerk cum Typist, Steno, Peon and Driver. Total 49 posts are to be fill up through this recruitment drive. The information for these Government Jobs in Maharashtra regarding recruitment i.e. Post-wise vacancies, educational or experience qualifications, Age Limits, How to Apply etc is mentioned below…
Collector Office Amravati Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies: 49 posts
1. Clerk cum Typist (Revenue Department) 
2. Clerk cum Typist (Supply Department) 
3. Clerk cum Typist (Sahzilla Nibandhak) 
4. Steno-Typist (Marathi) (Revenue Department) 
5. Steno-Typist (Supply Department) 
6. Driver (Revenue Department) 
7. Driver (Sahzilla Nibandhak) 
8. Peon (Sahzilla Nibandhak) 
General category candidates should not have age less than 18 years and not more than 33 years. The relaxation in upper age limit shall be given as per rules & regulations of Govt. of Maharashtra.
In order to be qualified for this Sarkari Naukri, candidate should have possess – (i) SSC (12th class) pass knowledge of Typing in Marathi & English for S.No. 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 posts.
(ii) 4th class pass with a valid Light Motor vehicle driving license and 3 years experience for S.No. 6 & 7 posts.
(iii) 4th class pass for S.No. 8 post.
How to Apply
Only the Online Applications should be submit to these Current Government Jobs. Only online application(s) will be accepted. Applications sent through any other mode will not be entertained. After successful submission of online application, candidates are do not need to send any hard copy of online filled up application form.
Unreserved category candidates must pay Rs. 200/- and Reserved category candidates must pay Rs.100/- , towards application fee through Fee payment challan at State Bank of Maharashtra in Ac-No.60100809135. No fee for Ex-Servicemen.
Steps to Apply Online
To submit a full furnished application to these Govt. Jobs, the following steps must be followed.
1. First Candidates have to scan their recent passport size color photograph & signature.
2. Log on to the website www.amaravati.nic.in or eth.net.in/erecruit to apply online. Candidates must keep in hand all necessary documents.
3. Click on “Apply Online” and start filling the online application form.
4. Select the post you want to apply.
5. After filling required information, system will generate a Log-In ID, Password and State Bank of Maharashtra Fee payment Challan. You will also receive your login ID and password on SMS.
6. Take a print out of Log in Details and Fee payment Challan by clicking on “Print my Challan details” button.
7. Make the payment in any branch of State Bank of Maharashtra.
8. Candidates should remember that, it takes one working day for reconciliation of fee paid in State Bank of Maharashtra.
9. Log in again on the website, click on “Fill application form” link and complete and approve and take the printout of online application for future use.
The suitable candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written exam/skill test/interview. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
1. Starting Date for online Applications: 15-09-2013.
2. Closing Date for online Applications: 27-09-2013 up to 05:00 PM.
3. Last date to fill remaining online Application: 29-09-2013.
4. Date of Written Test for all Posts: 06-10-2013.
Still not satisfied? And need more information? You may follow these link(s) for further info. Or simply, you can directly mail us to [email protected]
Incoming search terms:
- 12th pass job from amravati (1)
- sarakari navakari amravati (1)
- sarakari navakari 10th pass (1)
- need job in Amravati 12th pass (1)
- jobs on 12th in amravati (1)
- job vacancy in amravati (1)
- amravti naukri (1)
- amravati vacancy (1)
- amravati jobs vacancy (1)
- amravati govt jobs (1)