Job Code: 03/Aug/13/N/05
Collector Office Hingoli Sarkari Naukri Aug 2013 – Typist, Talathi, Clerk
Collector Office, Hingoli, Maharshtra invites online applications to recruit on 40 posts of Clerk – Typist, Driver, Peon and Talathi. Interested candidates may apply online for this Sarkari Naukri. The details regarding recruitment i.e. Nos. of Posts, educational qualifications, Age Limit and How to Apply is mentioned below…
Collector Office, Hingoli, Maharastra Recruitment Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 40 positions
1. Talathi 
2. Clerk – Typist 
3. Driver 
4. Peon 
Qualification(s): In order to be qualified for this Sarkari Naukri, candidate should have following qualification(s)-:
- for Talathi: A degree in any discipline with ‘O’/'A’/'B’/'C’ level Diploma in Computer from D.O.E.A.C.C. Candidate must be obtain the pass certificate of MS-CIT examination within the 2 years of selection on Talathi post.
- for Clerk – Typist: S.S.C. examination passed with Marathi/Hindi language and ‘O’/'A’/'B’/'C’ level Diploma in Computer from D.O.E.A.C.C. Candidate must has the Typing speed of 40 words per minute in Marathi language.
- for Driver: 4th class pass having a valid driving license of Heavy or Light Motor Vehicles with 3 years experience. Candidate should has the knowledge of Marathi/Hindi languages.
- for Peon: 4th class pass having the knowledge of Marathi language.
Age Limit (as on 16-8-2013): Candidate’s age must not lower than 18 years and must not higher than 33 years. Relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per the rules of Government of Maharashtra.
How to Apply: Only online application(s) will be accepted. Applications sent through any other mode will not be entertained. No other mode of application will be validate. Before applying for this Sarkari Job, candidate should keep ready his/her E-mail ID (should be activate till the recruitment process lasts). Follow these steps to apply for this Govt Job.
1. Scan your latest colored photograph & signature to upload.
2. Log on to following websites to Apply Online: http://hingoli.apply2013.com/Default.aspx
3. Keep all of your documents with you and start filling the online application form.
4. Select a post you want to apply.
5. Fill up the required information and than system will generate log in ID, password and SBI challan which will be displayed on your screen.
6. Click on “Print my Challan details” button and take a print out of Log in Details and examination fee Challan .
7. Pay the examination fee to any of nearest State Bank of India branch using the fee challan.
8. Remember that, it takes one working day for reconciliation of fee paid in SBI.
9. Log in again on the website, click on “Fill application form” link and complete and approve your application. Take a printout of the online application form for future use.
Examination Fee(s): Applicants who wish to apply for this Sarkari Naukri, must pay an examination fee in SBI (State Bank of India). The fee should be paid through the examination fee challan, which will be provided to the candidate during online registration. The fee structure for the posts and category wise is as follows…
- Talathi: For the post of Talathi Unreserved candidates have to pay Rs 150/- and reserved category candidates have to pay Rs 75/-
- Clerk – Typist: For the post of Clerk – Typist Unreserved candidates have to pay Rs 200/- and reserved category candidates have to pay Rs 100/-
- Driver: For the post of Driver Unreserved candidates have to pay Rs 200/- and reserved category candidates have to pay Rs 100/-
- Peon: For the post of Peon Unreserved candidates have to pay Rs 200/- and reserved category candidates have to pay Rs 100/-
Selection: The suitable candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written exam/interview/skill test. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
Job Location: All of these Government Jobs have Service Liability in Maharashtra State. The location for initial postings can be at Hingoli District of Maharashtra.
- Last date for submission of online application: 16-08-2013 up to 5:00 PM
- Starting Date for downloading Hall Ticket: 24-08-2013
Please go through the links, provided below, for more information.
Need More? Check Out the Followings!