ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES (AIIMS), BHOPAL
Saket Nagar, Bhopal – 462024 (Madhya Pradesh)
(Advertisement No: AIIMS/0002/2013/New Revised)
(ES Ref No: 24/6/13/04N)
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhopal invites online applications for filling up 18 various posts of Nursing Staff on contract basis. Eligible candidates may apply online for this Government Job through here. The information regarding recruitment i.e. Nos. of Posts, Job Location, Educational & other qualifications, Age Limit, Salary and How to Apply is mentioned below…
Total Number of Vacant Posts: 18
Job Location: Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)
- Tutor / Clinical Instructor (Nursing) -10 posts; Rs 15600-39100 + GP 5400/-; Age: 45 years
- Assistant Administrative Officer – 1 post; Rs 9300-34800 + GP 4600/-; Age: 40 years
- Librarian Grade I – 1 post; Rs 9300-34800 + GP 4600/-; Age: 35 years
- PA to Principal (S) – 1 post; Rs 9300-34800 + GP 4200/-; Age: 35 years
- Assistant (NS) (Head Clerk) – 1 post; Rs 9300-34800 + GP 4200/-; Age: 30 years
- Driver Grade – II (Heavy Vehicle) – 1 post; Rs 5200-20200 + GP 2400/-; Age: 35 years
- Lower Division Clerk – 1 post; Rs 5200-20200 + GP 1900/-; Age: 35 years
- Data Entry Operator Grade-A cum Steno,Typist,Short hand – 1 post; Rs 5200-20200 + GP 2400/-; Age: 30 years
- Cashier – 1 post; Rs 5200-20200 + GP 2400/-; Age: 30 years
Application Fee/ Charges: Applicants who wish to apply for this Govt. Job, must pay the Application fees of Rs 600/- (for General/OBC candidates), application fees for SC/ST candidates is Nil. Application Fees shall be paid through NEFT/online transfer only. Account details: Bank of Baroda Account No. 45340100000148, IFSC code BARB0AIIMSX. The fee once paid will not be refunded.
How to Apply:
Last Date to apply for this Sarkari Job is : 16th July 2013 at 5:00 pm.
Only online application(s) will be processed. Applications sent through any other mode will not be entertained. Before applying, candidate should keep ready his/her E-mail ID (should be activate for next six months or till the recruitment process lasts). A printed copy of Online Application(s) should be kept safely by the candidates for any future use.
Selection: Based on bio-data, Selection Committee may short-list candidates for interview or they may be asked to appear in a written examination in case of large number of applicants. Interviews will be held at AIIMS Bhopal.
For official recruitment advertisement, please visit http://www.jobs.aiimsbhopal.edu.in/docs/recruitment_002.pdf. Apply Online Now.