Headquarters, Eastern Naval Command
Visakhapatnam – 530014 (Andhra Pradesh)
(ES Ref No: 24/6/13/101Y)
Eastern Naval Command, Visakhapatnam invites applications for filling up 112 various posts on regular basis. Interested candidates may apply for this Government Job through prescribed application format. The information regarding recruitment i.e. Nos. of Posts, Job Location, Educational & other qualifications, Age Limit, Salary and How to Apply is mentioned below…
Total Number of Vacant Posts: 112
Job Location: Visakhapatnam (with All India Service Liability)
- Nurse/Civilian Sister – 3 posts; Pay Scale: Rs 9300-34800 + GP 4600/-; Age: 45 years
- Telephone Operator -II – 8 posts; Pay Scale: Rs 5200-20200 + GP 2000/-; Age: 25 years
- Cook – 5 posts; Pay Scale: Rs 5200-20200 + GP 1900/-; Age: 25 years
- Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade) – 1 post; Pay Scale: Rs 5200-20200 + GP 1900/-; Age: 25 years
- Fire Engine Driver -II – 1 post; Pay Scale: Rs 5200-20200 + GP 2000/-; Age: 30 years
- Fireman -II – 83 posts; Pay Scale: Rs 5200-20200 + GP 1900/-; Age: 25 years
- Ward Sahaika (MTS) – 5 posts; Pay Scale: Rs 5200-20200 + GP 1800/-; Age: 40 years
- Barber (MTS) – 2 posts; Pay Scale: Rs 5200-20200 + GP 1800/-; Age: 25 years
- Bearer/Server (MTS) – 3 posts; Pay Scale: Rs 5200-20200 + GP 1800/-; Age: 25 years
- Dhobi (MTS) – 1 post; Pay Scale: Rs 5200-20200 + GP 1800/-; Age: 25 years
How to Apply:
- Last Date to apply for this Sarkari Job is : 31st July, 2013.
- Applications should be reach to: The Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief (for CRC), Headquarters, Eastern Naval Command, Naval Base, Arjun Block, 2nd Floor, Visakhapatnam – 530014 (Andhra Pradesh).
- Enclosures: The candidates who wish to apply for this Sarkari Naukri, should enclose following documents (or as required) alongwith his/her application:
1. Duly filled-in Application proforma in prescribed format. (click here to get your copy)
2. Recent passport size color photograph(s).
3. Attested copies of all testimonials in support of eligibility of the candidate.
4. An self addressed empty envelop, duly postal stamped of worth Rs. 10/-
Selection: Candidates are advised not to entertain or encourage unscrupulous elements in any way. It is emphasized that the whole selection process will be on merit only in a transparent manner. Selection can be made in the performance of written/trade test/interview.
For official recruitment advertisement, please visit http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_10702_96_1314b.pdf.
This vacancy is originally published on Employment Samachar website for providing best Sarkari Naukri job options.